- As part of our consulting team, you will act as an advisor to our prestigious automotive clients. Depending on the support required and the progress of the project, you will take on all kinds of challenging project management activities.
- You will be responsible for multiple projects and their delivery. You will keep an eye on the project goals and react quickly to deviations.
- You will manage the project controlling and stakeholder management.
- You will coordinate the client team and delegate tasks, create, prioritise & track work packages.
- You will provide insights from qualitative & quantitative data, enabling top management to make decisions by creating and distributing meaningful reports.
- You will identify optimization opportunities by proactively analysing processes, deriving possible solutions & implementing them.
- You will implement & drive change processes.
- You will support project managers & colleagues by setting up, conducting & following up on meetings.
- You will coordinate and set up working groups, organise series of meetings & facilitate committees and workshops.
Project Management Consultant (all genders) - China
diconium marketing consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd. • Peking
Do you agree that today's social and environmental challenges can only be met through the smart use of digital technologies? Are you ready for this future and are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector where you can have an impact on champions and hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
Das erwartet Dich
Das bringst Du mit
- You have relevant experience as a project manager or consultant (preferably in the automotive domain or digital transformation)..
- You have a strong knowledge of project management techniques and are familiar with agile methodologies.
- Ideally, you will have hands-on experience with Confluence & Jira.
- You are proactive, flexible & ready to make an impact.
- You will benefit from your strong analytical & strategic skills as well as your excellent negotiation skills.
- You are resilient to uncertainty & change.
- You are a great team player who enjoys supporting, empowering & motivating others.
- Ideally, you will have some experience in leading vehicle development projects (product development process).
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken).
diconium auf einen Blick
u.a. Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris oder SICK
In einem modernen und flexiblen Arbeitsumfeld leben wir unsere 4 Kernwerte #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration und #impact.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
In diversen, interdisziplinären Teams arbeiten wir auf vielfältige Weise zusammen – ob remote oder vor Ort in einem unserer weltweiten Büros in Europa, Nordamerika und Asien.
über 2.000 Menschen aus über 70 Nationen