- You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the high-quality level of the applications we create, working closely with the test managers.
- Your main task is the designing and maintaining test automation scripts preferably using Selenium WebDriver / Katalon / JMeter / Postman (Newman) / RestAssured / Appium / Robot Framework / SoapUI. You will also support the integration into a CI environment (Jenkins / Gitlab-CI / Github Actions).
- With your in-depth knowledge of testing, you will help to optimize static code analysis (SonarQube) to ensure high code quality.
- You are in direct contact with our customers and are the contact person for our project teams in all questions regarding test automation.
Test Engineer / Test Automation Engineer (f/m/x)
diconium • Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Lissabon
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- You already have several years of professional experience as Test Automation Engineer and are ISTQB certified (or comparable).
- Ideally, you have already done load and performance tests with JMeter and Siege; penetration or security related tests are also welcome.
- You enjoy projects in the E-Commerce environment and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You are result-orientated, initiative and you have a sense of responsibility? Then you fit in perfectly in our corporate values!
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Stihl, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from 43 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation