You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the high-quality level of the applications we create, working closely with the test managers.
Your main task is the designing and maintaining test automation scripts preferably using Selenium WebDriver / Katalon / JMeter / Postman (Newman) / RestAssured / Appium / Robot Framework / SoapUI. You will also support the integration into a CI environment (Jenkins / Gitlab-CI / Github Actions).
With your in-depth knowledge of testing, you will help to optimize static code analysis (SonarQube) to ensure high code quality.
You are in direct contact with our customers and are the contact person for our project teams in all questions regarding test automation.
Test Automation Engineer (all genders)
diconium • Lisboa, Porto
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You already have several years of professional experience as Test Automation Engineer and are ISTQB certified (or comparable).
Ideally, you have already done load and performance tests with JMeter and Siege; penetration or security related tests are also welcome.
You enjoy projects in the E-Commerce environment and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
You fit in perfectly with our corporate values due to your result-orientation, initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Maria João Rocha
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation