You take over the technical management of international projects in the area of series development of vehicles.
You evaluate product requests and manage technical and commercial work packages.
You are responsible for the consolidation and presentation of current results in committees (incl. C-level) and working groups.
You coordinate and liaise with specialist departments and stakeholders such as suppliers.
You are independently responsible for the planning and execution of the tasks for which you are responsible and are also the contact person for the topics for which you are responsible.
Active interface and stakeholder and change management are also part of your work tasks.
Technical Project Manager - Automotive (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
- You have several years experience in leading projects in the vehicle development (product development process).
- You have very good knowledge of project management methods.
- You have solid knowledge in MS Office and PM-tools.
- Preferably you have experience with Volkswagen and the respective processes.
- You are able to work structured, independently and you have very good analytical skills.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation