- You are a professional and technical architect, consulting our customers from different industries in all project phases from the scoping phase to the live launch and beyond.
- In strong collaboration with the product owners you analyse the customer's requirements and enter into technical sparring with your team colleagues from UX, development and testing
- You evaluate new technologies, implement proof of concepts and strengthen the technological development of our frontend competence centre team
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- Several years of professional experience as an IT Consultant, Software Architect or Senior Web Developer with direct customer contact.
- Topics like living style guides, progressive web apps, build & deployment tools and web security are also part of your know-how, as well as modern architecture patterns.
- Experience in the context of e-commerce with systems like for example Commercetools, Intershop or SAP Commerce Cloud (hybris) or with Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Colleagues would describe you as enthusiastic about agile project structures, new methodological approaches and learning new modern technologies.
- You have strong communication skills in English and German and joy providing technical advice to customers and colleagues in the team.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?