- You, embedded in our project teams, will be responsible for supporting the managers of well-known customers from a wide range of industries in the digitization of their core business.
- You will take on responsibility for (sub-)projects, specialist topics and people, depending on your experience.
- You will transfer current technology trends into new business ideas and derive sustainable business models and strategies.
- Through customer, competition and best-practice analyses, you will create a solid basis for decision-making and you will integrate knowledge and experience carriers on the customer side in innovative workshop formats into the design of results.
Strategy Consultant (all genders)
diconium strategy • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- An above-average degree, ideally with a focus on Business, Engineering, IT or Innovation.
- Relevant professional experience of at least two years in the Strategy / Digital / E-Commerce sector of a company or in an established management consultancy.
- Solid experience and enthusiasm in several of the following topics: Digital Business Models, Corporate Strategy, Change Management, Transformation Management, (Agile) Organizational Development, Coaching, Multi-Channel, Customer Experience, Online Marketing, CRM, M/E-Commerce, IT systems, IoT, Connected Life.
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and result orientation as well as leadership potential or initial leadership experience, convincing presentation skills, and very good communication skills in German and English (both C1-level).
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation