As Sourcing Manager (all genders) you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the pool of freelancers, subcontractors and interim managers with focus on IT.
Through the close exchange with the business, you know their needs exactly and are independently responsible for the demand-oriented acquisition of technology partners.
This also includes the independent negotiation and conclusion of framework agreements in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
You pursue an acquisition/social media strategy with the derivation of measures to identify and address the target group.
As a driving force, you continuously develop pool and matching processes or redefine processes.
You create and maintain strategic partnerships with associations, freelancer portals and social media platforms.
Sourcing Manager (all genders) IT Contracting, Freelancing, Interim-Management
diconium • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have a degree or a comparable qualification and have sound experience in recruiting and active sourcing of IT professionals.
Professional experience in operational partner management in engineering or IT (contracting, freelancing, interim management)
Alternatively, professional experience in recruitment or HR talent management with the willingness to familiarize yourself with the new area of responsibility
Market, method and tool knowledge in attracting freelancers, subcontractors and interim managers, especially via online and social media channels
Knowledge of compliance, labor law, service and work contracts, service level agreements (SLA) would be an advantage
Solution-oriented team player with courage and openness to create new things as well as a certain degree of assertiveness
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation