You will work as a firmware developer and have hands-on experience in microcontroller (ARM, Renesas, Freescale or Infineon) based software development using embedded C
You develop device driver and implement low level drivers
You check and control software requirements
You work onsite with the team in Ranshofen
Software Engineer Vehicle Communication Network (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Munich, Ranshofen
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
You have successfully completed a degree in engineering, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer science
You are characterized by your comprehensive knowledge in the area of firmware development in C language for automotive applications
You have experience on communication protocols CAN, I2C, UART, SPI, etc
You have already gained experience with higher layer protocols such as UDS, J1939, J1850, KWP2000, OBD, etc. and their development/ integration with third party software
Analytical thinking and a fast comprehension as well as flexibility, ability to work in a team and a structured work style characterize you
You have good communication and conflict resolution skills
Very good German and English skills complete your profile
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?