You will develop ambitious SAP CX omnichannel e-commerce solutions for large companies in challenging projects.
With agile software development methods, current open source frameworks and powerful equipment, you create complex web applications in your development team.
You support the definition and implementation of technical concepts as well as software and system architectures based on your broad and detailed SAP CX knowledge.
You create technical concepts as well as software and system architectures.
Software Engineer SAP CX (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Bucharest, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Berlin, Bucharest, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You live and breathe Java, Spring awakens more than just spring fever in you and you don't look for microservices with a magnifying glass.
You are proficient in the use of software development tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins and SonarQube.
Your strong coding skills and your SAP CX experience form the basis for the design and realisation of modern software architectures.
You are strong in analysis, goal-oriented and open for new things.
You also feel comfortable working with frontend frameworks and technologies such as Angular? That's definitely an added bonus. No? No problem, we offer you the opportunity to learn new things.
You will fit in perfectly with our corporate values through your results orientation, initiative and sense of responsibility.
Working in a team and communicating in English are a matter of course for you.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation