- You build complex Web Application and Microservice-Solutions based on Java.
- You develop maintainable omnichannel E-Commerce Solution for big companies based on Intershop platform.
- You are eager to create technical concepts as well as software and system architecture and communicate new guidelines to development team.
- You ensure that our software meets all requirements of quality as well as functionality.
- As part of our team you will participate in our agile development processes.
Software Engineer Intershop (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- Over the years you gained extended knowledge in Java development and Intershop Commerce Management.
- You have experience with Apache Tomcat & Oracle.
- You are familiar with design patterns.
- Knowledge of Intershop PIM and OMS is highly appreciated.
- Experience with Intershop PWA and Angular is a plus.
- Your agile mindset with willingness to learn new technologies is highly appreciated in our team.
- You speak fluent English and German is a nice to have.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?