You build complex Web Application and Microservice-Solutions based on Java.
You develop maintainable omnichannel E-Commerce Solution for big companies based on Intershop platform.
You are eager to create technical concepts as well as software and system architecture and communicate new guidelines to development team.
You ensure that our software meets all requirements of quality as well as functionality.
As part of our team you will participate in our agile development processes.
Software Engineer Intershop (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
Over the years you gained extended knowledge in Java development and Intershop Commerce Management.
You have experience with Apache Tomcat & Oracle.
You are familiar with design patterns.
Knowledge of Intershop PIM and OMS is highly appreciated.
Experience with Intershop PWA and Angular is a plus.
Your agile mindset with willingness to learn new technologies is highly appreciated in our team.
You speak fluent English and German is a nice to have.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation