- You will be involved in preparing, advising and implementing client requirements — from the development of new components and features to E-Commerce systems integration and connecting complex interfaces.
- You are a developer who is interested in Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ) and you are keen on experiencing other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, as well.
Software Engineer Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) / CQ (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- You are a passionate Java programmer and feel at home with technologies such as Git, Maven, J2EE (JSP, EJB), HTML, CSS and Java Script, AJAX and JSON.
- You already have experience with AEM / CQ5 and associated technologies such as OSGi, Sling, CRX and a good understanding in the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud environment as well as other content management and E-Commerce systems.
- You already have some experience in frontend frameworks like React and are interested in using these skills in projects on a daily basis.
- You are open-minded and have exceptional communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus).
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?