- As a developer, you find Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ) interesting, and you‘re keen on experiencing other Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- You will be involved in preparing, advising and implementing client
requirements — from the development of new components and features, to E-Commerce systems integration and connecting complex interfaces.
Software Engineer Adobe (AEM) / CQ (f/m/x)
diconium • Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich
Being part of diconium, you will work in an innovative, agile and future-oriented company in the e-commerce sector and accompany renowned customers during the entire process of digital transformation.
- You are known as a talented Java programmer. You are very familiar with Git, Maven, J2EE (JSP, EJB), HTML, CSS and Java Script, AJAX and JSON.
You already have experience with AEM / CQ5 and associated technologies such as OSGi, Sling, CRX and a good understanding in the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud environment, and other content management and E-Commerce systems.
You are open-minded, have exceptional communication skills and know how to develop and motivate a team.
You are fluent in English (German is a definite plus).
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities with 29 days holiday
- Various corporate benefits in different areas (clothing, interior, etc.) and great team events and activities
- Access to a platform to exchange ideas with developers from all over the world
- Future-oriented, dynamic and constantly growing company with a family spirit and flat hierarchies
- Support in achieving your individual goals and the opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.
Roberta Jo Fischer
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Stihl, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from 43 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation