- You develop compelling design concepts and design systems for e-commerce solutions, digital services and products across multiple touchpoints.
- You advise juniors and intermediate designers following the project goals.
- You mediate between UX strategy, UX design and frontend.
- You present your work to clients and enter in a constructive dialogue with them.
- You provide professional guidance to project teams and motivate them to achieve top performance.
Senior UI Designer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Lisboa, Porto
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- You have a degree in digital media, design, communication or a comparable educational level.
- Several years of experienceas a UI designer with direct client contact is required.
- You are driven by strong design skills and marked methodological approach.
- You are creative, analytical and you have a strong demand on design.
- Expertise in Sketch(Libraries, Design Systems), Adobe CC and Invision is a must. Abstract is a plus.
- You are familiar with agile methods and tools (Jira and Confluence).
- You are experienced in automotive, finance and/or e-commerce.
- You are a team player with pronounced communication skills.
- You are business fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?