In projects, you are responsible for our teams and advise the executives of well-known customers on issues related to sustainability in the context of digitalization.
You acquire new customers, create individual offer packages and lead negotiation talks.
You translate cutting-edge sustainability & technology trends into solutions for our clients, derive viable business models and strategies, and thus further develop our new consulting focus on digital sustainability.
The analysis of the impact of digital technologies with regard to sustainability criteria, including the derivation of optimization potentials, is also part of your tasks.
You empower the relevant diconium divisions (Digital Solutions, Data and Strategy) with your know-how in the area of sustainability in order to develop sustainable customer solutions.
You conduct impact assessments and materiality analyses and work on other issues in the areas of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) as well as climate / decarbonization.
(Senior) Sustainability Manager Strategy Consulting (all genders)
diconium strategy • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Do you agree that today's social and environmental challenges can only be met through the smart use of digital technologies? Are you ready for this future and are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector where you can have an impact on champions and hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- You have successfully completed your studies, ideally with a focus on sustainability, e.g. in the fields of business, technology, IT or innovation.
- You have relevant work experience of at least 8 years in the strategy/digital/sustainability area of a company or in an established consultancy.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of sustainability assessments, sustainability strategies, reporting, business models, decarbonization and/or IT.
- You have a solid know-how in business development and/or sales and a strong sales perspective.
- Fluent German and English round off your profile.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation