You will develop ambitious omnichannel E-Commerce solutions for our customers (mainly corporations and large medium-sized companies).
With the help of top equipment and the latest open source frameworks, you will work according to agile software development methods and create complex web applications in Java in your development team.
Your analytical strength will be of great benefit when creating technical concepts as well as software and system architectures.
(Senior) Software Engineer Java (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Bucharest, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Bucharest, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
Software development is more than just a job for you, it's your calling.
You live and breathe Java, Spring awakens more than just spring fever in you and you don't look for microservices with a magnifying glass.
You have a degree in computer science or a comparable education.
You are familiar with development-related tools such as Jenkins, Git and SonarQube. CI/CD concepts are well known to you. With your experience in deployment processes, you can actively support or lead go-lives.
Your knowledge of cloud computing is an added bonus & your commitment to becoming an expert in e-commerce systems such as SAP Commerce Cloud, commercetools or Salesforce inspire us.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation