As Senior Service Manager you are responsible for the coordination and processing of customer requests and manage our software applications based on Hybris, Intershop, commercetools, Adobe Experience Manager or pure Java applications in day-to-day operation
Based on your solid professional experience in 2nd and 3rd level support or your project management experience (ideally in an E-Commerce environment), you are the central contact person for all questions regarding our applications
You manage a team of proven E-Commerce specialists and develop concepts for the trouble-free operation of our customers' E-Commerce solutions
You help us to build up know-how in connection with new technologies and structure our support according to the requirements of our customers
Senior Service Manager (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have a degree in Computer Science or have successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship
Your good technical understanding combined with your high communication and problem-solving skills make you a valuable employee with a strong service orientation
Organizational skills and a pleasure in dealing with customers, ideally also in English, round off your competence profile
Fluent German is required
You have experience as a project manager or have already led a team
Experience with high-load systems is a plus
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?