You decisively advance our interdisciplinary teams as Senior Scrum Master.
You act confidently in a scaled agile environment as a member of the LACE team, Release Train Engineer (RTE) or Senior Scrum Master.
You help our teams identify and resolve issues and conflicts - both at the team and organizational level.
You mentor less experienced Scrum Masters and accompany them in their development in the long term.
You are in regular exchange with other Scrum Masters and bring new input into our Agile community.
Senior Scrum Master in Scaled Projects (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have more than 5 years of professional experience in relevant agile roles.
You have been working with agile scaling frameworks for at least 2 years.
Your aspiration is to be an ultimately effective servant leader.
You are familiar with working in large enterprises and communicate confidently at all organizational levels.
You work with current methods such as virtual whiteboard tools (e.g. Miro) and invigorating facilitation approaches (e.g. Liberating Structures).
Ideally you have agile basic certifications (e.g. PSM / Certified Scrum Master) and additionally advanced certifications like SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe RTE.
Your English and German is fluent.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation