You sustainably develop our interdisciplinary teams.
You actively shape the various project phases, actively take over the moderation & the follow-up of the results.
You coordinate international rollouts.
You ensure trust, clarity in decision-making and responsibility.
You show attitude and assertiveness internally and externally.
You impact scaled agile organization (SAFe, Nexus) and classic.
You help our teams identify and resolve issues and conflicts. Both at team and organizational level.
Your ambition is to be maximally effective and you understand the role as Senior Project Manager as a leadership task (servant leader). You support and develop less experienced Project Managers.
You coordinate the end-to-end service delivery for our complex platform projects.
Senior Project Manager (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
You have at least 5 years of professional experience in relevant project / program roles.
At least 2 years of experience working with scaled agile teams or complex platform projects and knowledge of agile process methodologies such as Design Thinking, PI Plannings.
At least 2 years of experience leading international, culturally diverse and remote teams.
You have at least one relevant project management certification (e.g. IPMA Level A/B/C/D, PMP or PRINCE2) and additionally like agile certifications such as SAFe, Hybrid Project Management.
You are fluent in English and German.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation