- You will align business requirements and generate product roadmaps in alignment with different stakeholders regarding scope and deliverable timelines.
- You will serve as a voice of the customer/business owner among different data product teams.
- You will collaborate with internal product owners and external stakeholders (e.g., product managers, release train engineers, management) to prepare the PI.
- You will take over the technical/lateral leadership role within the product owner unit.
- You will consult our clients for feature developments within your project/area of responsibility.
- You will build trusting relationships with stakeholders in our data product cluster and present achieved milestones.
- You will be responsible for the budget, capacity, and resource planning within your projects.
- You will resolve customer challenges, identify needs as well as opportunities and thus guide them to the best possible solution.
- You will apply qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in order to explore and validate data product initiatives.
Senior Product Manager - Focus: Data Products (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Team Leadership (professional)
Defining Business Requirements
Excellent Communication Skills
Nice to have:
First experience in SAFE
Software Development Experience
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?