As a product manager, you create the tension between the expectations of the brands, which are cast in requirements, on the one hand and the innovation claim and promise of affordability of CARIAD as a cross-brand technology company on the other hand.
Further development of the product and portfolio vision.
Proactive support and facilitation, prioritization and steering of the process from topic identification and requirements assessment to approval of new features are nothing new for you and you are already skilled in these activities.
Supporting epics, user stories, story mapping and dependency management, as well as documentation in Confluence and Jira, have already become routine for you.
Elaboration of collaboration models with stakeholders, domains and UX for conceptualization of Epic Generation and needs analysis (connectivity to brands and domains) you do reliably and professionally.
(Senior) Product Manager (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
You have a strong enthusiasm and the will to make a difference.
You are also resilient in dealing with uncertainties.
You are adept at dealing with complexity and have excellent communication skills.
Your high level of self-motivation and personal responsibility speaks for itself.
You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Ideally, you have already gained valuable experience in software and technology companies or in start-ups.
Knowledge of agile working methods (e.g. SAFe) is an advantage and rounds off your profile.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation