- Pentester for automotive ECU's
- Targeted pentesting/security analysis of ECU features at all levels - e.g. secure boot, secure OS/TEE, secure protocol implementation, key management systems, debug access activation methods, paid feature activation, system architecture, etc.
- Analysis, verification and reproduction of security incidents
- Liaising with ECU SW developers to explain security issues and provide feedback on proposed solutions
- Supporting the security test developers by providing input to new features and regression test development
- Tech scouting and evaluation of new security software and hardware technologies
Senior Pentester (all genders) (Embedded Automotive)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
In our team, we are defining the architecture and solutions, developing Software components and tools across ECUs to secure the future platforms for VW-group cars.
- Previous professional experience pentesting and/or offensive security and reverse engineering
- Strong (embedded) Linux skills
Nice to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with a security component
- Knowledge of common automotive protocols
- Experience with automotive bus and protocol analysis tools
- Previous participation in CTF's
- OSCP certification
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?