- In our projects, you will take responsibility for our project teams and consult the managers of renowned clients on questions concerning the digital transformation.
- You will win new customers, create individual offer packages and conduct negotiations.
- You will transfer the latest technology trends into innovative business ideas, develop viable business models and strategies and further develop our consulting areas.
- You will develop new marketing concepts and monetarisation options and optimise internal procedures and processes and you will be responsible for establishing, managing and developing the consulting team.
Senior Manager Strategy Consulting (all genders)
diconium strategy • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- An above-average degree, ideally with a focus on Business, Engineering, IT or Innovation.
- Relevant professional experience of at least eight years in the Strategy / Digital / E-Commerce area of a company or in an established management consultancy.
- Solid experience and enthusiasm in several of the following topics: Digital Business Models, Corporate Strategy, Change Management, Transformation Management, (Agile) organizational Development, Coaching, Multi-Channel, Customer Experience, Online Marketing, CRM, M-/ E-Commerce, IT-Systems, IoT, Connected Life.
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and results orientation as well as disciplinary leadership experience, very good communication and assertiveness skills in German and English (both C1-Level).
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?