As a bridge between strategy and implementation, you help our clients to successfully bring their most important digitalisation initiatives to the finish line, to drive change and to build the necessary skills and structures.
You orchestrate the concrete design and implementation of digitalisation initiatives in close cooperation with our clients' employees. To do this, you build suitable collaboration models, processes and communication structures, which you continuously optimise and develop further.
You advise our clients on a strategic level and bring about the necessary decisions in top management. You ensure strategic alignment at project, programme and portfolio level and continuously identify potential for improvement.
You drive the development of our Results and Impact Delivery Practice / Strategic PMO as a business area at diconium. In doing so, you help to continuously develop our best practices based on your experience and to empower and grow our team.
You generate exciting new potential from existing projects and new customers. You will work closely with the entire diconium team.
(Senior) Manager für strategisches PMO (all genders)
diconium strategy • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have successfully completed a university degree and ideally have additional agile training (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, Nexus) or classic project management (e.g. IAPM, PMP, PRINCE2).
You have solid practical experience in managing digital projects and digital transformation as a PMO, project manager or change manager.
You feel at home in dynamic environments and enjoy working in interdisciplinary high-performance teams with different characters.
As a strong implementer, you approach complex and challenging tasks in a structured, pragmatic and results-oriented way. You are able to motivate people and involve those involved.
You are able to operationalise strategic guidelines for implementation and at the same time generate new strategic impulses from the implementation. You like to have one foot in the board office and the other in the engine room.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation