In our projects, you take responsibility for our project teams and advise the executives of well-known customers on issues related to digital transformation.
You acquire new customers, create individual offer packages and lead negotiation talks.
As a scaling consultant, you work with the customer to develop a step-by-step, needs-oriented approach.
Depending on the needs, you use SAFe, LeSS and organization according to Spotify - and mix them according to agile scaled patterns and principles.
In a SAFe implementation, you design Agile release trains and support getting in sync through training and coaching. You train Business Owners, Release Train Engineers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters and support them as a sparring partner.
As an extension/alternative to SAFe, you support customers in developing and establishing their own agile scaled organizations, roles and processes.
You raise awareness for topics like communication, leadership and training and create the basis for a learning organization.
You promote mindsets and attitudes in which agile values and principles are anchored. You act in close cooperation with colleagues at the customer.
You will take over project management for our customer projects, be responsible for customer accounts and lead acquisition activities.
(Senior) Manager Agile Transformation (all genders)
diconium strategy • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in digital business and e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- An above average degree, ideally with a focus in business, psychology, engineering, IT or innovation.
- Relevant professional experience of at least 6 years consulting in large enterprises especially in coaching and training scaled agility of a company or in an established management consulting firm.
- Experience with executive level stakeholder management, and very good communication skills in German and English (both C1-Level).
- Experience in the role of RTE or Agile coach in LeSS setups.
- Experience leading, designing and executing change and transformation programs.
- Knowledge and experience with (implementing) Agile structures and ways of working and scaled Agile frameworks such as SAFe, LESS, Nexus, Scrum@Scale, etc.
Certification as SAFe Program Consultant or LeSS Trainer.
- Agile patterns and principles are more important to you than the frameworks.
Knowledge and experience of (agile and/or systemic) organizational development as well as change and crisis communication.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?