You will design, build and test native iOS versions of popular e-mobility applications.
You will work as part of a stable, cross-functional team to ship regular updates.
You collaborate with product and business colleagues to plan upcoming features and manage technical debt.
You take ownership of your personal development and developer experience.
(Senior) iOS Developer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have very good knowledge of the Swift programming language and Xcode.
You are experienced in common mobile app design patterns and architectures.
You are familiar with iOS HIG, HTTP request methods and RESTful API design.
Knowledge of Swift UI and Combine as well as experience in using the Swift package manager would be beneficial, but is not required.
You feel at home in a diverse, inclusive team that has high quality standards and passionately develops software.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Dein Ansprechpartner ist Michaela. Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation