- Together we develop and automate complex infrastructures, e.g. using Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Kubernetes.
- You conceptualize and implement software systems using modern SaaS and container solutions.
- You develop software components and scripts for automating operations and development processes. Therefore, you think about the right tools, systems and processes to ensure a continuous delivery of our software projects.
- Clear and understandable communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders is also part of your responsibilities.
Senior DevOps Engineer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Do you associate things like CI/CD and Kubernetes with YAML? Do you enjoy programming and automation? When you hear "cloud" do IaC tools like Terraform come to your mind? "Go-live" is not the end of software, but a reason to think about high availability, metrics and recovery? Then you've come to the right place! Become a companion of digital transformation and support our fantastic team.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable experience or training.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in DevOps.
- You are passionate about cloud services, Infrastructure-as-Code, containerization and CI/CD pipelines.
- You enjoy working in a team and are motivated by the complex tasks. In addition, you have fun learning new technologies and like to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers.
- You have first experience in leading small development teams, coaching colleagues, preparing and leading customer workshops and architecture and solutions consulting.
- Communication is not a buzzword for you but a prerequisite for a successful daily work both within your team and with other company units.
- Even if you still lack some of the expertise, no problem, we will bring you up to speed and invest in your development: it is your creativity, your motivation and your enthusiasm that is important for us!
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?