- Design and develop a modern, infrastructure as a code cloud platform on Azure based on GitOps
- Automate deployment of the infrastructure using CI/CD
- Monitor, optimize and improve cloud infrastructure performance and costs
- Understand developers needs and build incredible solutions to enhance overall customer experience
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies and share your knowledge
- Be part of an international agile team throughout all phases of the software lifecycle
Senior DevOps Engineer (all genders)
diconium romania S.R.L. • Bucharest
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Do you associate things like CI/CD and Kubernetes with YAML? Do you enjoy programming and automation? When you hear "cloud" do IaC tools like Terraform come to your mind? "Go-live" is not the end of software, but a reason to think about high availability, metrics and recovery? Then you've come to the right place! Become a companion of digital transformation and support our fantastic team.
- BSc or similar in computer science, software engineering, or a related subject
- Solid experience (6yrs+) developing applications in the cloud (e.g. TypeScript, Golang, C#) or cloud platform development (e.g. Bicep, Terraform)
- Experience with Kubernetes and related products (Ingress, policies, measurement, operators, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Azure cloud focusing on secure and multi-regional platforms
- Deep understanding of CI/CD-Tools like Github and GitOps-principles
- Lots of enthusiasm for solving challenging problems, learning new things and really making a difference in the organisation
- Fluent English language skills
- You enjoy working in a team and are motivated by the complex tasks. In addition, you have fun learning new technologies and like to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers.
- You have first experience in leading small development teams, coaching colleagues, preparing and leading customer workshops and architecture and solutions consulting.
- Communication is not a buzzword for you but a prerequisite for a successful daily work both within your team and with other company units.
- Even if you still lack some of the expertise, no problem, we will bring you up to speed and invest in your development: it is your creativity, your motivation and your enthusiasm that is important for us!
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation