- You will take over the technical/lateral leadership role within the data engineering unit.
- You will gather and process raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using batch and real-time data processing frameworks.
- You will monitor and improve the performance of the pipelines.
- You will work on fast paced and innovative projects with the goal to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the budget, capacity, and resource planning within your projects.
- You will support different stakeholders (internal/external) in making the right technology decisions.
- You will design, implement, and manage data pipelines for our clients (internal/external)
- You will support our customers in obtaining the necessary data easily and transparently in order to develop intelligent data products in different fields (mobility, automotive, industrial, consumer, financial & non-profit organizations).
Senior Data Engineer (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Python, Scripting (Bash/Python/Go/Ruby), ETL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), good communication skills, Azure, CI/CD, Data Warehouse, Data Architecture, Team Leadership, English-speaking, suitable degree, relevant working experience of 5+ years
Nice to have:
Agile Methodologies, Software Development, Java, german language skills, Project Management, Kafka, Redshift
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation