You will develop scalable solutions together with data engineers, and design & implement them, both for structured and unstructured data.
You are responsible for the Development of Architecture, which is Big Data & KI reliable, and thereby enabling the company to use the golden cycle of data and AI.
You will support stakeholders in creating architecture based on their business case and adapt changes or extensions.
You have the chance to work in a fast pace and multicultural environment and provide knowledge within your team.
Senior Data Architect (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
You are curious about latest technologies and new strategies - you keep yourself up to date.
You like complex challenges and able to communicate clearly.
You have experience in working with data in large quantities.
You are proficient in current database, cluster architecture as well as setup and cloud computing.
You have experience with scaled ecosystems.
You have an analytical approach for finding solutions.
Communication is not a buzzword for you. It's more a premise for daily work together within your team and other departments.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation