- As a Salesforce Consultant, you will support customers in the analysis, design and implementation of innovative cloud solutions based on the Salesforce platform in the areas of sales, service and marketing.
- You work directly with clients within the assigned area of responsibility and play an important role during every project implementation phase.
- You advise customers on technical and technological questions in the area of Salesforce, the Salesforce platform and related topics such as mobile applications, digital transformation and marketing automation.
- The preparation and implementation of customer interviews and workshops as well as the presentation of project results are also part of your tasks.
- You will also support the coordination of large digital transformation projects and the design of new service offerings, the implementation of sales activities and the development of offer content.
- As a senior / specialist at diconium data, you will additionally take over the technical leadership of a small core team focused on Salesforce topics.
Senior CRM Consultant - Focus: Salesforce (all genders)
diconium data • Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
- University degree or proven professional experience in the areas mentioned
- Experience in CRM, Salesforce, sales organization, customer service or marketing
- Salesforce certifications are welcome, but not a must have
- Good understanding of technical concepts such as relational database systems, web services, data integration
- Proficient in German and English
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce - either in Marketing Cloud or Sales Cloud
- You are characterized by a high customer orientation and by your conceptual and analytical skills
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?