- You are part of our Growth team and as a Senior Consultant Digital Marketing you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing and growth projects for our clients.
- You will be responsible for optimizing marketing, sales and customer service units.
- Depending on your previous experience, you will quickly take on project and leadership responsibility and provide technical leadership to a core team of 2-3 people.
- In addition, you will act as an operational lead on customer projects, be responsible for presentations to the customer and be actively involved in pitches & proposals.
- Another area of responsibility for you will be the continuous strategic development of well-known brands.
- To this end, you will analyze the market and customer needs, develop new solutions and drive the further development of business models.
Senior Consultant Digital Marketing (all genders)
diconium data • Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Must have skills:
Suitable degree (e.g. in marketing, media studies, communications, business administration or similar)
Confident communication and presentation skills
5+ years of relevant professional experience in digital marketing/growth
Experience in project management
Experience in common growth tools in the areas of CRM, SEO and content
Fluent German and confident English
Nice to have:
Experience in customer consulting
Experience in using analytics and performance tools (such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics or similar)
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation