As a Business Designer you have a cross-functional function and ensure that "Customer Centricity & Experience" is at the center of every customer project.
You support our customers in identifying and developing new growth opportunities within the existing product and service landscape.
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the customer's business strategy and the needs of their buyers. You provide this knowledge to the internal project teams when prototyping or iterating new business models.
You experiment, test and develop digital business models taking into account the financial viability of new product or service ideas.
You will create go-to-market strategies and prototyping concepts (e.g. MVPs, click dummies, landing pages, etc.) and will accompany the project teams in leading responsibility during the initial project phase.
You will prepare different information from data, qualitative feedback, hypotheses, etc. in an understandable way and visualize the gained insights in meaningful presentations.
(Senior) Consultant Business Design (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
A successfully completed degree in design or a business or social science program is helpful, but not a mandatory requirement.
+3 years professional experience in strategy, innovation, brand strategy consulting or product management. We are also happy to accompany start-up experience with proven expertise in digital business ideas (e.g. product, service) up to marketability and beyond.
Very good analytical skills and a keen interest in data-driven business models.
Experience in the conception and moderation of customer workshops with appropriate methods (e.g. Design Thinking, Design Sprint, etc.).
Pleasure in moderating in various formats as well as in consulting and supporting (enterprise) customers.
Fluent German and English.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation