- You will build components for a modern, secure and scalable automotive data analytics platform for connected-cars.
- You will design and implement architectures for a streaming platform and stream processing use cases using Azure technologies.
- Part of the job will be creating and managing the microservices and storage systems for real-time IoT data.
- You will also evaluate and operate the cloud services for data-based applications conception and implementation of the further expansion of the CI/CD environment.
- You are responsible for cloud and container service operations and engineering.
- You will provide advice to developers on cloud deployment and micro-service architectures as well as CI/CD.
(Senior) Cloud Engineer (all genders)
diconium data • Lisboa, Porto
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or comparable studies.
- Working experience as a Cloud Engineer with proficient know-how in cloud-native technologies (preferably Azure).
- Experience with stream processing (Spark, Kafka, etc.) and ML frameworks.
- Solid programming skills in languages like Python or Scala.
- Good knowledge of REST, RPCs, APIs and experience in building and deploying software (CI / CD).
- Knowledge of Microservice Architectures, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
... Maria João
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Convinced?We are looking forward to your application!
We are proud that our Workplace and our life-work quality have been awarded.