- You will build components for a modern, secure and scalable automotive data analytics platform for connected-cars.
- You will design and implement architectures for a streaming platform and stream processing use cases using Azure technologies.
- Part of the job will be creating and managing the microservices and storage systems for real-time IoT data.
- You will also evaluate and operate the cloud services for data-based applications conception and implementation of the further expansion of the CI/CD environment.
- You are responsible for cloud and container service operations and engineering.
- You will provide advice to developers on cloud deployment and micro-service architectures as well as CI/CD.
(Senior) Cloud Engineer (all genders)
diconium data • Lisboa, Porto
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or comparable studies.
- Working experience as a Cloud Engineer with proficient know-how in cloud-native technologies (preferably Azure).
- Experience with stream processing (Spark, Kafka, etc.) and ML frameworks.
- Solid programming skills in languages like Python or Scala.
- Good knowledge of REST, RPCs, APIs and experience in building and deploying software (CI / CD).
- Knowledge of Microservice Architectures, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Your contact person is Ximin. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online form in an uncomplicated way with just your CV! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation