- You will design, coordinate and optimize technical architectures in the domain of Data Collection.
- You will work closely with the Solution Architect to develop, analyze, split and realize the Capabilities Stack.
- Part of the job will be participating in planning, evaluating, and defining the high-level design of the system, exploration of solution alternatives and system documentation.
- You are accountable for your concepts, act as consultant for the agile development team and communicate to the stakeholders.
- You will maintain the architectural work artifacts, e.g. system and component design, solution design and capability map.
- You will work with system-specific customers, stakeholders, and suppliers.
Senior Cloud Architect (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- Solid experience in designing architectural solutions for distributed data processing software or platforms handling huge amounts of data.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies (preferably Azure) and familiarity with Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good experience with network communication protocols over the different layers of the OSI model. Familiarity with modern Pub/Sub (e.g. MQTT, AMQP) and Request/Response (e.g. HTTP, gRPC) pattern-based protocols is a must.
- Open mindset, curiosity, thrive and hands-on leadership with strong communication skills as well as a customer-driven and team mindset.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with agile methods like SAFe.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation