- Senior software developer for one of our automotive-related software solution, with hands-on on developing highly scalable, stable services.
- Contribute to the technical direction and feature roadmap for the project
- Improve the quality of the code base and continuous alignment with industry best practice
- Contribute to and adherence to agreed technical design standards that references an architectural end-state for software that is aligned with industry best practice
- Adhere to agreed coding standards that are aligned with industry best practice
- Prove a deep understanding of the SOLID coding principles, practices and standards
- Contribute to regular reporting and tracking of technical quality, agreed quality metrics that demonstrate continuous improvement
- Proactive communication and escalation of technical quality risks, issues and other relevant information in an already established Agile / SAFe environment
- Contribute to the automation of deployments, standards and guidelines as much as possible and provide regular timely feedback on the quality of code, designs and processes
Senior C# Developer (all genders)
diconium romania S.R.L. • Bucharest
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
- Highly proficient in .NET C# / .Net Core
- Have a good grasp of SOLID principles, (operating) system fundamentals - e.g. processes and process life-cycle, threads, sockets, pipes
- Well-versed in Azure Pipelines (CI/CD) & Azure DevOps technologies, AKS, revision control, build pipelines, etc.
- Capable of communicating clearly with technical teams and non-technical teams (stakeholders/customers)
- Fluent English, fluent German very advantageous
Nice to have skills and experience
- Extensive professional experience of several years of systems/software engineering experience on *nix
- Developing or working with test automation frameworks
- System hardening experience - e.g. MAC/DAC, kernel, hardened toolchain configuration, config
- Network security - e.g. firewall/routing/filtering/sniffing
- JTAG debugging
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?