Conception of complex software and system architectures for in-vehicle infotainment, multimedia and entertainment use cases
Analysis of OEM requirements and use cases for infotainment, multimedia and entertainment solutions
Analysis of existing SW/HW stacks of complete vehicle platforms with focus on Volkswagen Group (SW, HW, interfaces, API's, runtimes, SoC, connection of external devices,...
Creation of necessary work packages and estimation of necessary development efforts for the to be implemented solutions
Proactive requirements management including consulting and support of our automotive customers regarding functional and technical issues
Close cooperation with project teams, SW developers, suppliers, partners and OEMs to develop optimal solutions
Assumption of overall responsibility for the developed solutions as well as evaluation of new technologies
(Senior) Automotive Architect Infotainment (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Stuttgart
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
Several years of profound experience with Android and/or Android Automotive
years of professional experience as a software developer or architect in large-volume automotive infotainment projects, preferably in the VW environment
Extensive technical knowledge of infotainment architectures (SW/HW) and current automotive SW stacks (e.g. RTOS, AUTOSAR, Linux, graphics engines, connection of external devices via USB, Bluetooth, etc.).
Profound experience with UML, ASPICE, multiprocessor systems, virtualization techniques, AOSP tool chain and Android App development
Profound know-how in requirements, process and quality management incl. testing
Experience in the use of consulting methods
Confident in agile and classic project management
Strong communication skills in German and English
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation