- As part of an agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) team, you are responsible for all activities related to testing and quality including test strategy design, exploratory testing, test automation.
- You champion quality and testing in your team and together with our clients.
- Agility and lean principles like relentless improvements are driving your ways of working.
- As a member of a growing testing community you benefit from and contribute first-hand to a large pool of knowledge, experience and technology know-how in testing and quality.
- You are expected to continuously grow according to your interests and ambitions: find something that ignites you and we focus on your strengths.
(Senior) Agile Test Engineer (f/m/x)
diconium • Karlsruhe, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Lissabon
You are looking for an innovative and agile work environment in an e-commerce context, where you can have impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you landed in the right place! Become an agent that enables high quality digital transformations as
- Your passion are testing and quality.
- You are experienced in web/mobile solution context (esp. e-commerce).
- Teamwork, curiosity and communication skills, also in dealing with customers and different teams, are a matter of course for you.
- Programming and scripting experience, leveraging tools and frameworks like Selenium WebDriver / Appium / Katalon / JMeter / Postman (Newman) / RestAssured / Robot Framework / SoapUI / Jenkins / Gitlab-CI / Github Actions are expected.
- More important is your willingness to learn and implement new ideas.
- You are a great fit for diconium and its culture when you are result oriented, proactive and want to take ownership.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Stihl, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from 43 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation