As part of an agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) team, you are responsible for all activities related to testing and quality including test strategy design, exploratory testing, test automation.
As a member of a growing testing community you benefit from and contribute first-hand to a large pool of knowledge, experience and technology know-how in testing and quality.
You are expected to continuously grow according to your interests and ambitions: find something that ignites you and we focus on your strengths.
You are in direct contact with our customers and are the contact person for our project teams in questions regarding Quality Assurance.
(Senior) AEM Test Engineer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You are highly motivated in performing automated and manual tests, aiming for highest quality and you are keen on most recent and effective testing approaches.
You are experienced in web/mobile solution context (esp. e-commerce).
You have hands-on experience in Adobe Experience Manager, especially on authoring pages in AEM 6.3 or higher, testing AEM components, templates, Page/DAM properties.
Teamwork, curiosity and communication skills, also in dealing with customers and different teams, are a matter of course for you.
Programming and scripting experience, leveraging tools and frameworks is a benefit.
More important is your willingness to learn and implement new ideas.
You are a great fit for diconium and its culture when you are result oriented, proactive and want to take ownership.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation