As Senior Adobe Architect / Expert you are responsible for the professional and technical consulting of our customers and the implementation of customer projects.
On a technical level, you are responsible for the complete cycle of the project. From the recording of requirements to the conception and technical design of the software solution to the support of application development and implementation.
You define solution architectures and help to connect third-party systems with Adobe AEM.
You are an expert in using the Adobe AEM technology stack (OSGi Services, Sling, JCR, HTL, MSM, components, customization of the AEM interface, Dispatcher).
In addition, you participate in conferences, are interested in innovations and developments in the Adobe environment and enjoy passing on your knowledge to your colleagues.
Senior Adobe (AEM) Architect / Consultant (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You like to see the "big picture" and it is easy for you to quickly familiarize yourself with complex topics and to develop a holistic understanding of the processes and challenges of our customers in the area of content management.
You have experience in consulting, conception and development of marketing applications and like to find new solutions for our customers' challenges together with them.
Ideally, in addition to experience with AEM Sites, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager you will have knowledge of AEM Assets, AEM Forms, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign or in multi-solution projects with Adobe products.
You enjoy leading team members and developing them further, both professionally and in terms of content.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation