- Development of new methods and concepts to find vulnerabilities in low- and high level ECUs and complete vehicle systems
- Analysis of vulnerabilities in all layers of embedded systems (i.e. hardware to high-level OS).
- Deep analysis of new security architectures and features of automotive prototypes.
- Reproduction of possible vulnerabilities, POC and exploit development.
- Work with architects and developers to improve the allover technical security of target systems.
- Tech-scouting and research in the field of soft- and hardware-security.
Security Researcher (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
We are trying tor rethink security on a new level. Be a part of our team and work with us to secure the latest automotive systems. We are looking for the best or those who want to become the best in the field.
Our team of experts is working hands-on at the current and upcoming electronic vehicle platforms of the VW enterprise. We are analyzing and improving the technical security of single ECUs and complete car systems. Work in the first line at the most advanced technologies of the industry.
- Relevant work experience in the field of soft- and hardware-security.
- Good knowledge in the field of reverse engineering of soft- and firmware.
- Experience in software development, preferable system development.
- Experience with current embedded operation systems (e.g. Linux, QNX or VXWorks).
- Basic knowledge of electronics and circuits.
- Excellent english skills.
- Nice to have: Skills in the field of telecommunication engineering.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?