- Development of new features and maintenance of a (cyber-)security test automation framework for automotive ECU's (python)
- Development of test cases (in python) to verify the implementation and integration of security features in automotive ECU's
- Implementation of unit and integration tests for the test framework itself
- Porting the project's software integration and deployment pipeline to a CI/CD environment
- Devising new testing concepts and technologies (both hardware and software) to expand the security test coverage to new areas of the products
Security Engineer with Python
diconium romania S.R.L. • Bucharest
We are looking for a software engineer to contribute to the development of a security test automation framework. The framework is written in python and runs on a Linux-based platform, so we are looking for someone who is happy getting their hands dirty writing efficient and comprehensible object-oriented python code - ideally while taking advantage of the data manipulation and conciseness that python makes possible. The more Linux experience (and enthusiasm) you have the better. This is a great opportunity to get in at the beginning of a new but rapidly growing automotive security team with a company that is part of the Volkswagen Group.
Python development experience (4+ years) on Linux
Command line and standard *nix tools
Shell scripting (bash)
Revision control systems (git)
Networking fundamentals (layers of the protocol stack, TCP/IP, client/server etc.)
Fluent English (German advantageous)
Nice to have:
- Test automation and scripting experience
- Software integration and deployment pipelines
- Linux kernel/system/toolchain hardening
- Containerisation technologies
- Networking security technologies (e.g. firewall, TLS, etc.)
- Software packaging under Linux (e.g. deb or rpm)
- Secure OS/trusted execution environment
- Pentesting/offensive security
- Reverse engineering
- Automotive industry experience
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?