- Development of new features and maintenance of a (cyber-)security test automation framework for automotive ECU's (python)
- Development of test cases (in python) to verify the implementation and integration of security features in automotive ECU's
- Implementation of unit and integration tests for the test framework itself
- Porting the project's software integration and deployment pipeline to a CI/CD environment
- Devising new testing concepts and technologies (both hardware and software) to expand the security test coverage to new areas of the products
Security Engineer with Python
diconium romania S.R.L. • Bucharest
We are looking for a software engineer to contribute to the development of a security test automation framework. The framework is written in python and runs on a Linux-based platform, so we are looking for someone who is happy getting their hands dirty writing efficient and comprehensible object-oriented python code - ideally while taking advantage of the data manipulation and conciseness that python makes possible. The more Linux experience (and enthusiasm) you have the better. This is a great opportunity to get in at the beginning of a new but rapidly growing automotive security team with a company that is part of the Volkswagen Group.
Python development experience (4+ years) on Linux
Command line and standard *nix tools
Shell scripting (bash)
Revision control systems (git)
Networking fundamentals (layers of the protocol stack, TCP/IP, client/server etc.)
Fluent English (German advantageous)
Nice to have:
- Test automation and scripting experience
- Software integration and deployment pipelines
- Linux kernel/system/toolchain hardening
- Containerisation technologies
- Networking security technologies (e.g. firewall, TLS, etc.)
- Software packaging under Linux (e.g. deb or rpm)
- Secure OS/trusted execution environment
- Pentesting/offensive security
- Reverse engineering
- Automotive industry experience
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?