- Support our interdisciplinary international teams as a Scrum Master.
- Relentlessly improve our agile development process.
- Create a positive impact in our customers and in Diconium fostering Scrum values at all levels.
- Be a mentor, coach and servant leader to up to two teams and make use of the agile principles.
- Identify roadblocks and conflicts in your team and help them find a sustainable solution.Improve the agile mindset and our open feedback culture at diconium.
- Moderate meetings and agile (regular project) meetings such as refining the backlog, planning, review as well as retrospectives.
Scrum Master (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Lisboa, Porto
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- Love to learn.
- Communication is not just a fancy buzzword for you, but rather a prerequisite for effective collaboration within and between units.
- You are an active listener and communicate in a receiver-oriented manner.
- You have already gained experience in the Scrum Master or Agile Coach role (experience in a scaling framework like SAFe, Nexus or LeSS is a plus)
- Agile work is your passion, you master the agile tools and frameworks.
- Transparency and enablement are your highest goals.
- You are open for new team members, views, strategies and ideas.
- You use your intuition, a goal-oriented approach and strong communication skills as a moderator to recognize and de-escalate conflicts before they arise.
- Sharing ideas comes naturally to you, and your knowledge and experience stands out within, as well as beyond, our agile community.
- Your English is fluent (German knowledge is a plus).
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Hybrid workplace: we value the bonds that we create when we are at the office, but we also value the time that we don’t spend on commute and the flexibility and focus that we get staying at home. So, we provide all our colleagues the freedom to select if and when to go to the office
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve. Besides that, we are growing! A lot! Come and grow with us!
- Covid-19 can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?