- As a Salesforce Developer (f/m/x) in the Marketing Cloud environment, you develop solutions to model customer-specific requirements from marketing, sales and service and implement them technically in an agile project environment.
- You are responsible for the technical conception and implementation of solutions and ensure their quality.
- You are responsible for the implementation of configurational adjustments within the Marketing Cloud.
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of processes and ensuring optimal integration into the existing system landscape.
- You continuously coordinate within your development team, with product owners and consultants and actively pass on your knowledge.
Salesforce Developer (f/m/x) Marketing Cloud
diconium • Karlsruhe, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg, Ingolstadt, Munich
Campaigns, customer journeys and emailings are running in your blood? You love to bring marketing processes to life with your skills and you are looking for an innovative and agile environment? Then become part of our Salesforce Guild!
- You are enthusiastic about agile project structures, a modern technology stack and keep up to date with new releases in the Salesforce environment.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a Salesforce Developer in the marketing cloud environment.
- You already have the following certification: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator (SFCMCA). Desirable: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer (SFCMCD).
- You are a strong communicator, have analytical and conceptual thinking skills and genuine team player qualities.
- Desirable, but not a must: a successfully completed degree in (business) informatics or comparable training in IT.
- You have good German and English skills, both spoken and written.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve through specialized training, e-learning, certificates and language courses
- Flexible working hours and location-independent, mobile work
- Unlimited employment contracts
- State-of-the-art equipment, also for private use (e.g. JobRad, E-Smart, mobile devices such as MacBook Pro)
- Corporate benefits (discount programmes), Bonusly (employee micro-bonus system) and, if possible again: yoga/massage@ diconium & corporate events
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Stihl, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from 43 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation