You are the central technical-methodical contact person in the project team around the topics of requirements management
You are responsible for the complete collection, consolidation and management of requirements and take over the communication with relevant interfaces
You define and support requirements management processes for the project
You identify stakeholders and responsible parties
You record needs/requirements and ensure quality criteria are met
You analyze and categorize customer needs and requirements
You ensure traceability between documents and requirements
You create reports on the current status of requirements management, plan and conduct reviews
You create, analyze, evaluate and communicate maturity metrics for process-specific work packages (requirements specifications, architecture, integration, verification)
You plan, coordinate and moderate audits (e.g. ASPICE)
Requirements Manager (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
You have several years of relevant professional experience in requirements management
You have sound methodological knowledge in systems engineering (automotive) and project management and are familiar with agile approaches
You have good knowledge of Codebeamer and Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
You have analytical and strategic thinking skills
You are adept at dealing with complexity and have very good communication skills
You have initiative, flexibility and the will to make a difference
You are resilient in dealing with uncertainty and change
You ideally have experience in the automotive sector (ASPICE) or technology companies
Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?