- Central contact person (technical and methodological) in the project team for all topics of requirements management
Responsibility for the complete collection, consolidation and management of requirements
Close Communication with relevant interfaces, e.g. in exchange with group brands, responsible departments, internal and external partners, etc.
- Definition and support of the requirements management processes for the project
Ensure quality criteria and constitution of needs/requirements
Analyzing and categorizing of customer needs and requirements
Preparation of reports on the current status of requirements management, planning and conducting reviews, e.g. "traceability review
Support of internal requirements management processes as well as definition and documentation of requirements management processes
- Assistance in the maintenance and adaptation of the requirement management software "codebeamer"
- Participation in coordination of requirements for specific documentation for requirement management with the respective departments as well as for tracking of requirement changes
- Optimization of processes within the field of development
Requirements Engineer (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
Degree in engineering, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or product engineering.
Knowledge of current standards (e.g. Automotive Spice, ISO26262 Functional Safety, ISO21434 Cybersecurity)
Good experience in process development or requirements collection (e.g. requirements specification, functional specification, architecture)
Good communication and conflict resolution skills
Flexibility, the ability to work in a team, and a structured work style
Very good English and German Language skills
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation