- You are responsible for multiple projects and their implementation. You keep the project goals in sight and swiftly react to deviations.
- You manage the project controlling as well as the stakeholder management.
- Coordinating the project management team and delegating tasks is also part of your responsibilities as you create, prioritize and track work packages.
- You provide insights from qualitative and quantitative data, enabling top management to make decisions by creating and distributing meaningful reports.
- By proactively analyzing the processes in place you identify potential for optimization, derive possible solutions and implement them.
- You implement and foster change processes.
- Supporting project leads and colleagues by setting up, conducting and following up on meetings is your thing.
- You coordinate and set up work groups, organize meeting series and facilitate committees and workshops.
Project Management Officer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- You have relevant experience as a project manager or consultant (, preferably in the automotive domain, in eCommerce or digital transformation).
- You make use of your profound knowledge in project management techniques and are familiar with agile methodologies.
- Ideally you have already gained some hands-on experience with Confluence and Jira.
- Proactivity, flexibility and the will to create impact characterize you.
- You benefit from your strong analytical and strategic abilities and your excellent negotiating skills. Furthermore you are experienced in communicating on C-level.
- You are resilient to uncertainty and change.
- You enjoy supporting, empowering and thereby motivating others as a great team player.
- Your oral and written English and German is fluent.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation