- As Project Management Administrator you support the stakeholders, project managers and account managers in the implementation of our complex e-commerce projects.
- Based on the requirements of project managers and account managers, you continuously develop controlling and processes.
- You define new processes and then implement them independently.
- You will provide administrative support in the project business and ensure customer centricity.
- The focus of your activities is, among other things, the monthly invoicing, for which you are fully responsible.
- You are the contact person for our project managers, account managers and customers and work holistically – from the offer phase to project controlling.
Project Management Administrator (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- You have experience in PMO or commercial controlling.
- Structured working methods, commercial experience and an affinity for numbers are second nature to you and you can apply them confidently.
- You use your communication skills, in German and English, at the interface between project management, customers and our management.
- You are able to think and act in a structured and analytical manner, you have an organizational talent and very good communication skills
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation